Monday, 30 August 2010

notes from the convent




Today the sun is streaming through my little studio window and I feel fine. One of the 'Clarke Street Nuns' smiled at me in a very beatific manner and I feel especially blessed. I have a deliciously clear week ahead, no commitments other than to write (and maybe cook a few meals and wash the odd black t-shirt). My editor's notes have arrived (full of marvelous insights and 'internal logic' questions that my mind fails to grasp without the benefit of a fresh eye).  I am busting to get into my rewrite. First pages for The Accidental Princess are just within reach. Wherever you may be gentle reader I hope that your day is also sunny (if only metaphorically) and doubly blessed. x
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...