Tuesday, 28 February 2012

enchanted by books

If you are aged between 5 and 10, or if you know anyone aged between 5 and 10, I will be doing a reading from my novel, The Accidental Princessthis weekend at Enchanted By Books in Williamstown. I know! All the way across that bridge! To my immense relief, Himself has agreed to do the motoring as, being easily bamboozled, I rarely venture so far from The Shire... 
There will be chocolate coins to share around— but none with a wicked witch trapped inside (I hope).
Perhaps I will see you there? xx

Enchanted By Books
30 Ferguson Street, Williamstown
Saturday 3 March
3pm


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Aha, I have seen this book and thought about buying it for my daughters. I see they are in the right age group... Alas, we are too far away from Williamstown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ventured from your side of the Yarra to Williamstown for work purposes last week and about two hours into the day started looking at realestate.com on my i-phone! I hadn't been there in years and I fell in love with the marina and the lovely old buildings. I hope that you enjoyed it too, despite the rain. A lovely day for a cosy read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean sandra! we had a lovely time, the children were sooo sweet and the rain added to the 'bookish' atmosphere. i love being near the sea when it rains. It's another world 'over there'. jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, I love your new autumn blog banner...especially your nod to Nico. For some reason I am not able to post a comment here unless I 'reply' to another comment. I've never had this problem before. What am I missing?
      -Heidi

      Delete
  4. Hope the reading went well- and lots of chocolate coins were devoured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate coins at your reading sounds wonderful. Would love to have been there. I‘ve bought your wonderful book several times now for gifts. Once again, I love your header. Have a magic weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi, i have no idea why it's doing that but i have also had problems leaving comments on some blogs of late. I will get my IT manager (aka Himself) to investigate. Blogger has been fiddling with stuff of late, have you noticed?? Also, well spotted on the Nico pick-up! You are a star. jx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...