Sunday, 30 December 2012

Christmas book tally

Books coming and going from Baxter Street this Christmas:


For Himself: A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin, and Inside HBO's Game of Thrones by Brian Cogman, and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Official Movie Guide by Brian Sibley
For our son: The Big Screen: The Story of the Movies and What They Did to Us by David Thomson
For my mother: The Convent by Maureen McCarthy
For my dear old da: They're a Weird Mob by John O'Grady
For my brother in law: Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey (the audio book)
For my lovely friend, Ruth, who is once again nicking off to Bali for the hols and needed a 'real page turner, something fabulous', Poet's Cottage by Josephine Pennicott.
For my great-nieces Tiffany, Melody, Holly and Daisy, Truly Tan by Jen Storer (ahem)
For me, The Man Who Loved Children by Christina Stead

Seasons blessings to you all. I hope to be back blogging properly in 2013. Love and best wishes. Miss you all! Stay safe. Stay happy. xx




Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...